- Administration Finance and Control activities on ARTE GmbH
- Perform controlling activities on ARTE Generali portfolio actuals, forecasts, plans, budgets for all ARTE geographies coordinating with local product factories
- Defining and Delivering management reports (by Lob, geographies, channels) and ad hoc financial information
Administration Finance and Control activities on Operative Unit ARTE Generali GmbH
Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A):
- Develop and manage the organization's budget.
- Provide financial forecasts and projections.
- Analyze financial data to support decision-making.
Accounting and Financial Reporting:
- Steer local accountants.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Treasury and Cash Management:
- Manage cash flow to ensure liquidity and meet financial obligations.
Procurement and Vendor Management:
- Oversee procurement processes and vendor selection.
Human Resources and Payroll Administration:
- Manage payroll processing and compliance.
Financial Strategy and Advisory:
- Provide financial guidance and advice to senior management.
- Develop and execute financial strategies to achieve organizational goals.
- Participate in strategic planning and decision-making processes.
Reporting and Communication:
- Communicate financial performance and key metrics to stakeholders.
- Prepare financial reports and presentations for executives, board members, and investors.
- Ensure transparency and accountability in financial matters
Perform controlling activities on ARTE Generali portfolio actuals, forecasts, plans, budgets for all ARTE geographies coordinating with local product factories
Aggregation of insurance data related to ARTE portfolio from local carriers
Preparation of technical account actuals, forecasts, plans, budgets
Defining and Delivering management reports (by Lob, geographies, channels) and ad hoc financial information
Preparation of a dedicated report to align different stakeholders
- ARTE Generali Board
- Group P&C
- GBA management
Your profile (Skills & Requirements):
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- At least 5 years of practical experience, in Planning & Control department of financial institution (insurance company or bank) or in audit firm
- Quantitative and analytical approach
- Accounting standards basic knowledge
- Insurance business processes knowledge
- Ability to build relationships at central team and local level
- IT/reporting tools knowledge’s